We are seeking experienced Assembly Mechanics for our Woodinville, WA plant.We are only accepting local applicants.
The successful candidate must have the ability to read schematics and blueprints and have basic understanding of mathematic principles. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required. At least 5 years of auto mechanic or related experience is required. The successful candidate needs the ability to stand the majority of the working day, to lift up to 75 pounds, & to multi-task with problem solving skills.
- Building sub assemblies
- Checking parts for proper manufacturing
- Installing mechanical components and sub assemblies into machines according to diagrams and written specifications
- Mounting auxiliary equipment to the machine
- Correctly positioning parts and drill, tap and ream holes at designated points
- Aligning and connecting parts together with fasteners using hand and power tools
- Setup and operating machine for testing purposes
Strong customer service skills, a team-player attitude & regular and acceptable attendance are required.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company paid employee Healthcare, Dental, Life, AD&D and Long term disability coverage & 401(k). Please complete our job application and email to Sharon Morris, Personnel Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formost Fuji is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
Click here to download a job application.