We are looking for a qualified Technical Writer to join our team. This is a full time, lead position.
As a Technical Writer your primary responsibility will be researching, organizing, writing, editing and illustrating end-user technical manuals. Other responsibilities include the creation and organization of internal guide notes, technical papers and product overview/data sheets relating to our product lines. You will work directly with several departments within the company including Engineering, Fabrication, Assembly, Sales, and Service departments.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a technical writing role or similar field.
- Self-motivated with an acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong experience in both the design and development of instructional documentation.
- Proficiency in publishing software such as Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
- Proficiency in artwork and photo manipulation tools such as Adobe Illustrator and GNU Image Manipulator or Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks and AutoCad a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and time off benefits.
Formost Fuji is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
Click here to download a job application.